Thursday, November 20, 2014

More House photos

Renel asked for these, and I'm not one to deny my sister!

This is the front of the house...every time I look at it it looks more like a mansion to me!


Standing in the dining room looking at the living room and front door...



The family room from different angles...its open to the kitchen but Sue didn't take any kitchen pictures...





Our neato stairs...



The "loft" which is kinda like a library with built in shelves...I'm thinking it would be a great place to play guitar!


and a couple of shots of our small but lovely back yard.  Sue has many plans to improve it with more plants between the rocks, a few burning bushes and probably a Japanese maple, but we have Aspens!!!  I might remove the concrete pad and build a nice redwood deck instead.



We hopefully close tomorrow!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics! It looks lovely! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete