Friday, November 14, 2014

Home

While we were driving along in the middle of nowhere NM (and there's a lot of that) my phone rang.  It was the Air Force Academy legal office calling to tell me that I got the job!  I was, and still am, overcome with gratitude.  I really know that for years we've been led along by the hand of God to this very point, and now apparently we have things to do in Colorado Springs.  That God would know us enough and care about us enough to take such an interest in our affairs makes me more humble and grateful than I could ever have imagined.

Oh, and another thing.  We should close on our house, yes.........that's........ OUR HOUSE........ IN COLORADO, IN GLENEAGLE, ON THE NORTH END OF CO SPRINGS, next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So, on December 15, our Vagabondancy will be coming to an end.  I always knew I'd get a job, but I really like retirement!  I hope I can take the calm and easygoingness that I've learned something about and apply it to the rest of my life.  For the last several months I have neither known nor cared what time it was, I've had no idea what day of the month it was, and most often I didn't even know what day of the week it was.  That's been wonderful!  Now I have to transition into being on time, and even having a schedule.  Hopefully I'll do OK.

That leads me to answer the question...Where in the West are The Garneys?  215 Holbrook St, Colorado Springs, Colorado  80921.  We have plenty of room, so please come and visit.

Lastly, don't forget my blog.  I'm going to try to keep it going, because I'm certain that our adventures will continue!

2 comments:

  1. Let's see more pics of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job! That's fantastic. And now I know where to find you.
    -Dave Cazier

    ReplyDelete